Don Poulton con MCSA 70-697 and 70-698 Cert Guide: Configuring Windows Devices; Installing and Configuring Windows 10 (Certification Guide) (English Edition)
This is the eBook version of the print title. Note that the eBook might not provide access to the practice test software that accompanies the print book.
Learn, prepare, and practice for MCSA 70-697 and 70-698 exam success with this Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification, a leader in IT certification.
- Master MCSA 70-697 and 70-698 exam topics
- Assess your knowledge with chapter-ending quizzes
- Review key concepts with exam preparation tasks
MCSA 70-697 and 70-698 Cert Guide is a best-of-breed exam study guide. Technical consultants Don Poulton, Harry Holt, and Randy Bellet share preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills. Material is presented in a concise manner, focusing on increasing your understanding and retention of exam topics.
The book presents you with an organized test preparation routine through the use of proven series elements and techniques. Exam topic lists make referencing easy. Chapter-ending Exam Preparation Tasks help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly. Review questions help you assess your knowledge, and a final preparation chapter guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your final study plan.
Well regarded for its level of detail, assessment features, and challenging review questions and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that will enable you to succeed on the exam the first time.
The study guide helps you master all the topics on the MCSA 70-697 exam, "Configuring Windows Devices," and the MCSA 70-698 exam, "Installing and Configuring Windows 10": all the knowledge you need to earn MCSA: Windows 10 certification. Topics include
· Managing identity
· Planning desktop and device deployment
· Planning and implementing a Microsoft Intune device management solution
· Configuring networking and storage
· Managing data access and protection
· Managing remote access, apps, updates, and recovery
· Implementing Windows
· Configuring and supporting core services
· Managing and maintaining Windows